Markus,

Happy to hear that I'm not alone :-)
Isn't there a Cocoon dev expert who can help us out here coz we are both
facing the same problem (so it's not related to my old cocoon version) and
it isn't related to the code (since Markus is using the cocoon samples)
but we can both almost for sure say that it has something to do with the
core of Cocoon?

Any help is welcome,

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt

Markus Vaterlaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/02/2006 19:46
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Tomcat5.5 and trailing slash on URL

Hi Gunter,

I stumbled over the same problem this week. Till now, I don't have a
clue what's the reason for this behavior. I am using tomcat 5.0.28 and
cocoon 2.1.8 on Suse Linux. cocoon is quite stripped down (no samples
et al) but the root sitemap is almost left unchanged. I guess the
problem has to do with cocoon and the sitemap on the root level.
Although I did not have time to check this out in a profound manner.

Cheers,

--mv