Hi,

I have a flow in which I create a form. When this form is displayed, I like to keep the continuation to stay alive for as long as the user is filling in that form (which can take more than one hour, depends on how many times the user is refilling his cup of tea or coffee, and how many colleagues are passing by to have a nice chat with ;-) ). I'm thinking of something similar like daisy does (http://cocoondev.org/daisy/index.html, made by outerthought): sending a form which carries an internal frame that refreshes itself every x minutes. This frame will load a page which contains the original ID from the form continuation (by request). A small flowscript function will then call the continuationmanager and retrieve the WebContinuation. Getting the continuation from this object will trigger the WebContinuation to update its access time and thus it will stay alive.

Is this sensible? Has anyone else ever tried something alike or solved this another way? Any comments welcome!

Kind Regards,
Jan