Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Ralph Rauscher wrote:

Thanks! The 2.1.9-dev fixes the problem - the javascript error is gone and switching cases now works.

Great to hear that!

However, there's a new problem. If I switch back and forth between union cases the values entered are not being remembered any more.

Did it work before?

It did. At least with the Cocoon 2.1.8 release.

Is this already being addressed - if not, maybe someone can point me into the right direction so I can have a look into this myself.

I don't know. But of course it needs to be addresed. Is a sample is cocoon code that shows this problem? If not, can you provide a simple sample?

Yes, there is a sample. The datasource chooser in the cforms samples section shows the problem. When switching union cases, the values are being remembered when using a cocoon 2.1.8. Using 2.1.9-dev values entered (or values initially loaded via binding) are lost when switching.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Best regards
Ralph

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

In cocoon 2.1.9-dev there are already fixed some ajax issues.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.