Perhaps supply a copy of the resulting XML for
verification here - I assume you have independently
checked the cinclude pipeline that is supposed to be
called?

(PS Please turn off the HTML formatting in your emails;
convention is to write in plain text in the mailing group)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2006/03/03 09:23 AM >>>

Hi all,

        After the first generation the output is cinclude ready xml.Giving
cinclude namespace it is also not working.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Derek Hohls" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/03/2006 12:00 PM Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

<users@cocoon.apache.org> cc
Subject
Re: Generation of xml from xml applying xslt

Arnab

One suggestion is to add the cinclude namespace into your
XSL - also look at what output you get after the first transform
step in your pipeline below - check that it is "cinclude ready"

Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2006/03/03 08:06 AM >>>

Hi all,

I am posting my sitemap samples and xsl for some better reference.

SITEMAP
<map:match pattern="*/index.html">
       <map:aggregate element="root" label="source">
//this part generates an xml file based on dasl query/code is given below**
           <map:part element="documents" src="cocoon:/{1}/documents"/>

               </map:aggregate>

       <map:transform src="transformers/xmlformat.xsl">
                 <map:parameter name="previewOrLive" value="{1}"/>
       </map:transform>

       <map:transform type="cinclude">
                       <map:parameter name="parallel" value="true"/>
       </map:transform>
               <map:transform type="i18n">
                 <map:parameter name="locale" value="en"/>
               </map:transform>
               <map:transform src="transformers/stripnamespaces.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

** <map:generate src="dasl-documents.xml" type="jx">
        <map:parameter name="repository"
value="{global:repositoryRoot}{global:{1}Path}"/>
       </map:generate>
  <map:transform type="dasl"/>

XSL
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
  xmlns:dasl="http://cocoon.apache.org/webdav/dasl/1.0";

<xsl:output method="xml"/>

<xsl:text>&lt;page
xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0"&gt;</xsl:text>

<xsl:if test="d:displayname = $selectedDocument"> Selected</xsl:if>
               </xsl:attribute>-->
               <xsl:text>&lt;i:include src="</xsl:text><xsl:value-of
select="@dasl:path"/><xsl:text>"/&gt;</xsl:text>

DASL SEARCH IS GENERATING A XML. AFTER APPLYING XSL TO THE GENERATED XML,IT IS
FED TO COCOON TRANSFORMER BUT I AM NOT GETTING REQUIRED OUTPUT FROM THE
CINCLUDE TRANSFORMER.IT SEEMS AS IF IT IS SKIPPING CINCLUDE TRANSFORMER.

Thanks & Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

This stuff works 100%

Please post your sitemap, XSL and XML files to the mailing list if you want
some help. Warrell Harries | IT Services, West Sussex County Council |
Location: Northleigh House
Office: +44 (0) 1243-756837 | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
03/02/2006 09:27 PM Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org cc
Subject
Generation of xml from xml applying xslt

Hi all,

      I am working on data retrieval in cocoon but unable to retreive the
content.Kindly have a look as i am summarizing my efforts below : A generator
is producing a xml file. This is converted to a format that can be understood
by the cinclude transformer by applying an xsl sheet. Then after applying the
xsl,it is fed to the cinclude transformer in the pipeline. But I am not getting
the desired output as reqd from the cinclude transformer.It seems as if the
pipeline is breaking without executing the cinclude transformer. Basically
generation of xml from xml applying xsl sheet is not working properly.
      If anyone has worked on such stuff,it would nice to have some solutions
or suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you

ForwardSourceID:NT00005A5A
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to
it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and
permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]