When a continuation is created by sendPageAndWait, where is it stored?
Can I access it with flowscript or in the sitemap?

I have a scenario similar to the 'flowscript continuation from external
reply' problem discussed recently.  What I'm trying to do is iterate
over a list, and for each item in it, call out to some remote process
that will render a 'PDF Form' with my continuation-id in its submit
button.  So something like the following:

//for each element in the list
for (var i=0; i<subjects.size(); i++) {

  //get some more input, if you want
  var subject = subjects.get(i);
  bindFormInput("subject", subject, {subject:subject});

  //format xml input via jx generator
  var dom = pipeline.processToDOM("4pointsresult.xml", {doc:doc,
subject:subject});

  //let some other pipeline do stuff and a sendPage (actually another
top-level flowscript function)
  cocoon.sendPageAndWait("forms-server.flow", {dom: dom});

  //and then move on to the next element
}

I guess I could stick a jx template in the middle, grab the
continuation-id from there, and then post a form to my flowscript, but I
don't see how I'd preserve my bizData (dom) across requests like that...
And if the continuation os available to the jx generator, shouldn't I be
able to get to it without going thru all that?

TIA,

Bill Bruyn