> I havn't ever tried it, but you can add the tabindex
> attribute just like
> any other, for example:
>
> <ft:widget id="abc">
>   <fi:styling tabindex="5"/>
> </ft:widget>
>
> The stylesheets simply copy over all the attributes they don't
> understand to the target input element.
>
> There's also a shorter way of writing this, if you don't have
> any nested
> elements in fi:styling (which is usually the case):
>
> <ft:widget id="abc" fi:tabindex="5"/>

That looks like a good way to go about it; thanks. Gave it a go and it looks
like it is working fine on the forms (though it might be a little tedious to
change when I make changes to forms I might create a stylesheet to automate
adding the attributes to widgets; I can post it when I've done it and if anyone
else is interested.

However I'd still like to know how I can get access to the cocoon resource link
since I was also looking at changing the HTMLArea (and possibly replacing it
with Xinha).

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.