Hello

I'm trying to configure my cocoon as a sort of proxy; software clients
send request to my cocoon site defined as the proxy for the client.
Then, basically, each URL obtained by cocoon from the request must be
forwarded to the 'true' site. And before that, I put some pipeline to
catch and process some request. In the main sitemap.xmap, I've tried
something like:
    <map:match pattern="**.svg">
      <map:redirect-to
uri="cocoon://tstrequest/svg4ua/{request:serverName}:{request:serverPort}{request:requestURI}"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="**">
          <map:read
src="http://{request:serverName}:{request:serverPort}{request:requestURI}?{request:queryString}"/>
    </map:match>

Which catch request for SVG files to be processed by a specific
pipeline and is transparent for other requests.

Such settings seems to work well in general, but has bad results
1) if the file requested is served by the local Cocoon.
or
2) if the requested URL is malformed (then I get a 'LOW ON THREAD'
message by cocoon)

The first has a simple workaround by using this cocoon site only as a 'proxy'.

I'm searching for a solution for the second which seems to be a major failure.

Thank's in advance fir your help
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks
ENST Paris
FRANCE

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88