Sergio del Amo Caballero wrote:
Hi,
I am running Cocoon as a tomcat web application. I am using Apache as a front end to all requests that come to my server. Then i configured the apache mod_jk2 module to forward certain URLs to Tomcat. Particulary to cocoon (webapps/cocoon). I have two website developed under cocoon. One of them is under webapps/cocoon/site1 and the other one under webapps/cocoon/site2. Both domains names point to cocoon root directory (i tried pointing them to the subdirectory but it does not recognises them as a webapp).
So, i have:
domain1.com => webapps/cocoon
domain2.com => webapps/cocoon

I thought i could configure cocoon matchers to match directly urls but it does not work. I tried:

<map:match pattern="http://www.domain1.com";>
     <map:generate src="domain1/content/index.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="domain1/style/xsl/presentation.xsl" />
     <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="http://www.domain2.com";>
     <map:generate src="domain2/content/index.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="domain2/style/xsl/presentation.xsl" />
     <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:match>

Can anyone point what should i do, two manage two domains names within cocoon?

thanks in advanced for the help,
Sergio

Hi Sergio,

an alternative you may try to avoid running several Cocoon instance:

    <!-- CUSTOMISED -->
  <map:selectors>
<map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.host" name="host" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.HostSelector">
      <host name="domain1-site" value="www.domain1.com"/>
      <host name="domain1-site" value="domain1.com"/>
      <host name="domain2-site" value="www.domain2.com"/>
      <host name="domain2-site" value="domain2.com"/>
    </map:selector>
  </map:selectors>

  <map:pipeline>

    <map:select
      type="host">
      <map:when test="domain1-site">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="domain1/sitemap.xmap"/>
      </map:when>
      <map:when test="domain2-site">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="domain2/sitemap.xmap"/>
      </map:when>
      <map:otherwise>
          <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="sitemap.xmap"/>
      </map:otherwise>
    </map:select>

(...)

  </map:pipeline>

Then in each domain1/sitemap.xmap ,domain2/sitemap.xmap you may define:

<map:match pattern="">
      <map:generate src="content/index.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="style/xsl/presentation.xsl" />
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:match>

being customised after their own context.

Patrick