Hi,

I am using jx template generator.

I am passing a parameter called language from cocoon sitemap. The
values to this could be en, nl or some thing different.

<map:generate type="jx" src="test/test.xml">
<map:parameter
name="lang" value="en"/>
</map:generate>

Based on the lang value I need to create a tag, for example if value
is en, then I need to create a xml element called

<h:title-en/>

and if the lang value is nl, then I need to create a xml element called

<h:title-nl/>

I know this is possible to do in the jx file, but doesnot know how to
do the same

Sanket.