Hi,

the head section of the html page is "created" by the portal, so
basically all head sections of the portlets (your cforms app) are
ignored and not added to the output page.
So, the easiest way is to add the head section to the portal-page.xsl of
the portal, so the portal loads all required resources for your
portlets. If you do this you might have to add some matchers to the
sitemap of your portal for these resources.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/