Yes, it's caching the whole directories of the other contexts.

I am not using hibernate or ehcache in other contexts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Goers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:55 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kill the cache?

What do you mean it is caching other contexts?  Do you mean that objects

from other servlet contexts are being placed in the cache?

Cocoon only caches its own content. Now I suppose it is possible that if

you are using Hibernate or something else that also uses ehcache that
the stuff they are caching might end up in the same cache as Cocoon's,
but it isn't Cocoon doing this.  Basically, the cache is more or less
just a Map. Something somewhere has to do a put to get it into the
cache.   Nothing is just going to arbitrarily pick up random objects and

store them in the cache.  You can easily change Cocoon's default store
to use something other than ehcache.

Ralph