Hi Andrew,

Would you try the 2.1.-x branch? Few weeks ago we did test with the xhtml serializer and it worked nicely. Maybe you should also check your classpath?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Andrew escribió:
Hi Antonio,
no that is not the problem unfortunately, as my local.blocks.properties setting for serializers is definately set as so:

include.block.serializers=true

and the cocoon-serializers-block.jar is most definately in my WEB-INF/lib folder, so the problem lays elsewhere! Any ideas anyone?

regards

Andrew