Hello all

I would like to read cookies in Java. However, I get a type mismatch or a cast
exception. Here is my code:

import org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.AbstractContinuable;
import org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.VarMap;
import org.apache.cocoon.forms.flow.java.FormInstance;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Cookie;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request;
import org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.Field;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Response;

public class Cookie extends AbstractContinuable {

 public void doCookie() {
  FormInstance form = new FormInstance ("fields.xml");
  Request request = getRequest();
  Cookie[] cookies = request.getCookies();

In eclipse, I can't generate Java bytecode. I get the message: The import
org.apache.cocoon.environment.Cookie conflicts with a type defined in the same
file. How can I avoid the conflict?

I tried to use HttpCookie instead of Cookie. Then, there is a cast exception in
this line:

  HttpCookie[] cookies = (HttpCookie[]) request.getCookies();

Do you have any hint?

Thanks in advance.

  Saskia