Sorry, it was too late in the night to write precise questions...

I know how to switch on reloading of a sitemap. But where to put my own classes of my own custom generators, transformers below my user-mounted sitemap? How to set the classpath pointing to the appropriate directory?

Isn't this default, that when you change something in a sitemap, it reloads? I
am not sure wether it is taken into account, because I never had problems with
it like you, but in your cocoon.xconf, you have something like

<sitemap check-reload="yes"

do you have it set to false perhaps?

Ard

Thanks,