On 9/14/06, Kamal Bhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All of this begs the question, what is the best way?...

Depends on your skill set and goals.

If you don't want to "program", the easiest might be the
SQLTranformer, though there might be some cases (I'm not sure about
that, hopefully someone can comment) where the ESQL stuff is more
flexible.

If you're ready to do some programming, but do not need to go all the
way to Java, the flowscript/JDBI stuff looks very promising, but IIRC
there has been little feedback about it here, I don't know how many
people actually use it.

And finally, for more complex, long-lived projects, most of us handle
all the SQL stuff in Java, often using Hibernate or OJB. The BricksCMS
example shows that this is not very hard to do, but you need some Java
skills.

-Bertrand