I think it is not working beceause i can still use the "back" button in my
browser!!!

OK, maybe no new continuation is created.. BUT, with the "BACK" - button I
can still enter a previously created continuation..

Maybe there is no function to really STOP the flow, in a cocoon flowscript?

Does someone know the answer?

Greetings, Jan from Belgium