hi

We are testing succesfully MS SQL 2005 with microsoft's jdbc driver.
Here is a part of our web.xml, try to add the missing class:
<init-param>
  <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
        com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnectionPoolDataSource
      </param-value>
  </init-param>

Zsombor