Hi Mike,

cocoon.erard wrote:
Hello,
I've seen cocoon is using dojo for the ajax components. Which Version of dojo
is used in version 2.1.9 and is it possible to use the sortable table with
cocoon?
Following a previous post from this list titled:
Dojo 0.3.1 and Cocoon 2.1.9
then:
[SOLVED] RES: Dojo 0.3.1 and Cocoon 2.1.9

I moved from 2.1.9 to "a" 2.1.10-dev to benefit from dojo 0.3.1.
If this is acceptable to you it is a quick way to go.

Patrick

Thanks Mike