Hi,

        I want to handle application exceptions in the sitemap, I tried the
the
                <map:handle-errors>
                        <map:select type="exception">
                        <map:when test="MyApplicationException">

        MyApplicationException is already declared above in sitemap
                <map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.exception"
name="exception"        src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ExceptionSelector">
                <exception      class="MyPackage.MyException"
name="MyApplicationException" />

        But That doesn't work, The XSP is not compiled because "Line ...,
column ..: Unhandled exception type MyApplicationException

        Any idea to do that in sitemap ?

Thank you,