Hi... what version(s) of Cocoon are you using?

On Jan 11, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Kamal Bhatt wrote:

We have a number of cocoon projects and we are trying to create a deployment process for these various mounts. At the same time we want to manage the source in a version control system and have some template processing on files.

We are having problems working out the best way of approaching our build process in simple reasonable way. How do you maintain your cocoon mounts? Do you bother with partial deployments (to avoid the situation where cocoon refreshes everything, or do you just dump all your files? How do you deal with multiple clients? What source control do you use?