Hi Ralph,

as far as I can see it should still be possible.
What version of Cocoon are you using?

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Ralph Rauscher wrote:
Hi,

I tried to access (read-only) items of a selection list within flowscript. This selection list is fed from a cocoon pipeline. In the cforms model, it is set up like this:

<fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/en/selectionlist_instructioninterface" dynamic="true"/>

Now if I try the following code

   var selList = widget.getFieldDefinition().getSelectionList();
   var selListItems = selList.getItems()

selListItmems will be null. I've used the exact same code for another selection list - however that selection list was not fed from a cocoon pipeline but statically initialized in the model using fi:items. So I suspect this behaviour has to do with Type (or implementation) of that specific selection list.

Is there any way to access items from a dynamic selection list via flowscript?

Best regards
Ralph