Hello,

I am trying to use the cron component to perform some checks on a database and send emails if needed.

The cron job works, makes the checks, send the emails as needed but I have an error in the cron log file : INFO (2007-01-23) 10:55.00:019 [cron] Unknown-thread/QuartzJobExecutor: Executing cron job named 'alerteOT' ERROR (2007-01-23) 10:55.06:396 [cron] Unknown-thread/QuartzJobExecutor: Cron job name 'alerteOT' died. org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: CocoonPipelineCronJob: alerteOT, raised an exception:
..
Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Exception during processing of cocoon://crfab/alerteOTLB.html
       ... 10 more
Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete pipeline.

In the cocoon.xconf I declare a trigger :
       <trigger name="alerteOT"
                target="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.CronJob/alerteOT"
                concurrent-runs="true">
         <minutes>*/5</minutes>
         <hours>9-18</hours>
         <days>?</days>
         <months>*</months>
         <weekdays>MON-FRI</weekdays>
       </trigger>

and a component :
 <component role="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.CronJob/alerteOT"
            class="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.CocoonPipelineCronJob"
            logger="cron.pipeline">
     <pipeline>crfab/alerteOTLB.html</pipeline>
 </component>

In the sitemap :
         <map:match pattern="alerteOTLB.html">
              <map:call function="alerteOTLB"/>