From: Schmitz, Jeffrey A
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 3:12 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Xsp logicsheet method invocation

In a related question, my java code is generating XML code to return to
the cocoon pipeline via the xsp generator.  However, somewhere along the
way all the angle brackets are getting converted into < and >,
before getting sent to my xsl transformer.  Is there a way to make
cocoon NOT do this conversion on my generator output so that my xsl
transform will properly transform the code?

Thanks
Jeff