Hi Jeroen,

Thanks a lot for this quick and helpful hint: I now manage to get an XML
representation of the request with the RequestGenerator. That's
excellent for XSL processing, but... I still don't see clearly how I can
integrate this in the pipeline (sorry - I take full account of my
ignorance).

Jeroen Reijn schreef:

In that case the only thing you need to do in your sitemap is change your generate part to an aggregate and you will probably have to change your xslt a bit and that would be it.

Do I understand you correctly by thinking that you'd aggregate both the
XML request representation (via RequestGenerator) and the requested XML
source (via another pipeline) into an XML structure for further
processing? Something like:

  <map:match pattern="processform.htm">
    <map:aggregate>
      <!-- get XML representation of request -->
      <map:part src="???"/>
      <!-- get XML source -->
      <map:part src="???"/>
    </map:aggregate>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/xml2htm/{1}.xsl">
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
  </map:match>

Then the question marks are unclear to me...

Just as a side note: I always discourage use-request-parameters, since it can give you problems when using caching pipelines.

What alternative do you suggest?

Thank you very much,

Ron Van den Branden