Hi,
I have the latest SVN version of cocoon and have noticed from the following
code:

               <map:select type="ajax-request">
                 <map:when test="true">
                   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                 </map:when>
                 <map:otherwise>
                   <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
                 </map:otherwise>
               </map:select>

that if, and in the map:other section, I set the serialize type to html when
you submit a page for which some form elements have been incorrectly entered
you will receive notification without the whole page having to reload, i.e,
as per the ajax-cocoon spec, only those form elements which are incorrect
are submitted. Now, when I set the serialize type to xhtml when you submit a
page which has incorrectly filled in form elements, the whole page is
reloaded!

What is the issue here?

--
Regards