Hi Grzegorz,
I know we spoke a few day ago regarding an Ajax reloading problem. I just
wanted to know whether you have been able to gain any further insight into
this issue?

--
Regards

Andrew

On 27/02/07, Andrew Madu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Grzegorz,

> Why do you have <page> tag on the beginning of this file? Do you
> generate it? If so, maybe this is what confuses the browser?

I have removed this tag but it makes no difference to the functionality of
the page. If xhtml and/or the body tag has the specified onload event,
mentioned in my document, the page will not function as expected.

If you didn't come up with solution until tomorrow's afternoon I will
> try to dig more into this. Now I do not have enough free time.

I appreciate your help on this issue.

--
Regards

Andrew