On 18.04.2007 00:21, Jason Johnston wrote:

If the goal is to be able to traverse the actual Java objects, you
can use form.getWidget() rather than form.getModel().  That returns
the actual org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.Form object rather than
a ScriptableWidget wrapper.

Why do you let me struggle with the problem so long if the solution is so simple? ;)

So you have access to the full Java API with getWidget() including getChildren() on ContainerWidgets? That what I was looking for in hope it meets Franziska's needs best.

Joerg