Seems we are visited by an old friend - the "Think pull, not push"
discussion :-)

You can't call the pipelines for definition and display to save them for
later use. Or differently explained: You can't feed them to a pipeline.
But you can make a pipeline calling another pipeline which provides its
results. Completely baffled?

Well, in flowscript it looks like this (incomplete, though):

function myFormFlow () {
  var form = new Form("my-definition-pipeline");
  form.showForm("my-template-pipeline");
}

In your case this rewrites to:

function myFormFlow () {
  var form = new Form("form_model-pipeline.xsp");
  form.showForm("form_templateToXxml-pipeline.xsp");
}

Important:
- in these pipeline calls you may use any of the supported protocols
- cocoon.sendPage() sends a page to the browser

Hope I put you on the right track :-) Otherwise keep on asking (maybe
there's someone around here better in pedagogics ;-)

Florian