> Hi Bart
um, err, Florian...

> Thanks for your help, but i have tried that path in the morning and
> unfortunally was unsuccessful...
> when i call
>
>  var form = new Form("form_model-pipeline.xsp" ,
>     {questions: questionRegistry.getAllQuestions()});
>
> from my flowscipt, cocoon actually looks for the file "form_model-
> pipeline.xsp" ,
> so i get the fllowing file not found exception:
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> C:\cocoon\build\webapp\test\forms\test\form_model-pipeline.xsp (The
> system
> cannot find the file specified)

When I revisit your pipeline
<map:match pattern="*-pipeline.xsp">
     <map:generate type="jx" src="forms/{1}.xml"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>
then I see it looks for this file in the folder "forms".

Could you just provide your directory structure (files, folders,
sitemap) and your sitemap content?

Bye,
_Florian_