Thanks for your help,
I'm migrating our portal application on cocoon 2.2 trunk. Are there any things to know that should avoid problems ?

JC

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
I think you need to write a little bit code.

Have a look at the XSTL renderer aspect; somewhere it sets properties (or parameters?) for the xslt processor. I think the easiest way is just to change this class and put the information you need in there. You can then access these values in the xslt through parameters. So it's like using the xslt transformer in a pipeline and giving it some parameters from the sitemap.

HTH
Carsten

 Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:

Hi,
in portal, I need this information to make different xslt processing when building the window around the portlet.

Is it possible directly? Do I need to modify code ?

Thanks

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
OpenBlueLab : http://www.openbluelab.org