Am 20.04.2007 um 09:51 schrieb Jean-Christophe Kermagoret:

Thanks for your help,
I'm migrating our portal application on cocoon 2.2 trunk. Are there any things to know that should avoid problems ?

I haven't looked at trunk and the portal for a long time now....I think most stuff should work; I'm not sure but I think there are some problems with the ajax stuff and there where some problems with using forms in the portal due to the changes in cforms over time. THe portal in 2.2 has partially migrated to Spring, so configurating might look a little bit different, but I think/hope that the portal itself should work...

Carsten