Hi,

I just stumbled over your discussion.There is a RepositoyClassLoader available in Cocoon in which you can add additional classpath entries to your application. Unfortunately you can just add and not remove. This is why I didn't continue in this direction. There is also a Reloading Classloader (RCL) project available in the subversion repository of cocoon, but don't ask me how to use it (It's a rather complex thing ... or at least the documentation makes it look rather complex). If anyone has some experiance with this, I would be glad to here more ;)

Just wanted to give you some hints ... hope they help you.

Chris

Dev at weitling schrieb:
Hi Bertrand,

yes, Ant makes compiling and copying easier but ... you still have to restart Cocoon to reload these classes. And: The concept of user mounted directories is lead ad absurdum when you have to put your generators & co. into a system directory.

I were glad if you could prove me wrong,
Florian