Hi Grzegorz,

I jump on your answer a little bit lately, but where can I find info about Cocoon 2.2 roadmap ? I went to the GT2006 Hackathon but did not get the info, did not managed to get it on the dev list, and as I plan to use Cocoon with Spring, Hibernate and Maven (sorry Jean-Baptiste :)) I would like to know when it would be possible to switch to Cocoon 2.2.

Thank you !

--
Olivier Billard

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Dev at weitling napisaƂ(a):

And: The concept of user mounted directories is lead ad absurdum when
you have to put your generators & co. into a system directory.

I were glad if you could prove me wrong,

In Cocoon 2.1.x it was a serious problem (I don't know if there was a standard
solution for this issue) and has been successfully addressed
in Ccocoon 2.2 which brings us almost complete implementation of Cocoon blocks.
Block in Cocoon 2.2 is really self-containing package of Cocoon's application.
My only advice is to switch to 2.2 as soon as RC is released. :-)