Hello Tony,
did I understand you right?
You want Cocoon to print out on on paper at a particular day and time?
Or do you need a pfd-file or HTML Page generated at a particular day and time.

For me, I do not use cocoon-quartz at all.
My solution ist to create a cocoon CLI or ANT -Task to generate the pages I
want.
This job is scheduled by my OS (Windows).

Have A Look at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg31015.html
or similar postings from me.

Regards Martin

>>> Tony Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Montag, 23. April 2007 12:47 >>>
Hi All,
Does anyone have an example of print scheduling in Cocoon using Quartz
or whatever?
I have a requirement to print documents at a particular day and time etc
and was just wondering if it was pretty straight forward to set up.

Thanks for any advice,

Tony

WIKA Alexander Wiegand GmbH & Co. KG
Alexander-Wiegand-Straße 30 - 63911 Klingenberg - Germany
Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz Klingenberg - Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg HRA 1819
Komplementärin: WIKA Alexander Wiegand Verwaltungs GmbH - Sitz Klingenberg -
Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg HRB 306
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Wiegand
Telefon: (09372) 132-0
Internet: www.wika.com
The information contained in this E-mail and any attached files are strictly
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, his representative or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message
or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information
therein. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us
immediately
by E-mail or telephone and delete this message and all its attachments
subsequently. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this E-mail.