Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Peter Flynn pisze:

But none of those files have any information about where the request has come from (eg IP address), which makes them virtually useless.

AFAIR, they should contain information you need.

Nope. There is no trace of IP addresses anywhere in the Cocoon or Tomcat logs. Unless this is a configuration issue which I have missed, there seems to be a major deficiency in the logging.

Nevertheless, you should always use httpd configured as proxy for this purpose.

As I explained in the original post, I will be doing this on the production machine once development is finished.

///Peter