Thanks for your reply.

I tried to implement a DatabaseSelectAction like its described in the docs and the api, but couldn't find any details or any kind of example on how the request/the sitemap pipeline action part actually should look like.

so if anyone got this action type working or a link to a tutorial showing the codeon an example, i would like to take a look at it.

grettings SETIssl