Hi, I'm working with Cocoon 2.1.10 deployed in Tomcat 5.5.16 and integrated
with Xindice 1.1b4 (soon could be 1.1 :-) )

I've one application (called MEL) that uses Cocoon to query the db and have
some servlets to interact with db.
I'd like to deploy my application in Tomcat.

How can I tell Cocoon that the subsitemap is located in TOMCAT_HOME/webapp/MEL?

The only thing that I've tried (and works) to have answers querying with xpath
is to put the subsitemap in a folder (called MEL) under
TOMCAT_HOME/webapp/cocoon
deploy the application web in Tomcat (html pages, web.xml, servlets, etc.)
and write localhost:8080/cocoon/MEL/browse/archivio/?xpath

Is there something to do to keep sitemap and web application toghether?

I've seen user mount directories in the central cocoon's sitemap,
but I could not make it work.

I'll appreciate any suggestion.
Thank you