Has anyone given any thought to a re-design of Cocoon's sitemaps in one of the new versions of Cocoon? I can see scope for improvement in the following areas:

1) modularisation
2) re-use of definitions (e.g. action sets, resources)
3) definition of a sitemap schema
4) requirement that sitemaps validate against that schema (would make it easier to write sitemap tools)

These are just things that have bitten me. I'm sure other people will be able to add to this list.

I realise that this strikes at the very heart of Cocoon and would mean a lot of work. But it seems to me such an obvious place for improvement that I wondered if anything was planned.

Steve