Dev at weitling pisze:
> Hi Johnson senior,
>
>> This is Johnson, Jason is my son :-D
>>

> Seems I'm becoming old... missed a 't' and made a wrong guess :-)
>
>> I'm suffering with CDMA(3G) connection :'(
>>

> Well, then let's see what we can do:
> We need a Generator that simply converts Javascript to XML by exchanging
> "<" and friends with "&lt;" and wrap it in "script
> type="text/javascript"></script>
> Then exchange those <script src="some.js"/> with XInclude/CInclude,
> either manually or with XSL.
>
> This is not ironic: What about a kind of transformer/serializer
> filtering double spaces and CR/LF?

Johnson, Florian, don't be shy with your proposals. ;-)

I have been thinking about similar functionality you describe. For a sign that
it makes sense I suggest to take a look at Dojo's ShrinkSafe
tool: http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/shrinksafe

I think that integration of ShrinkSafe with Cocoon would be awesome. Anyone
interested in implementing it?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski