Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
Christian Schlichtherle pisze:
Hi,

I have been thinking about similar functionality you describe. For a sign that it makes sense I suggest to take a look at Dojo's ShrinkSafe
tool: http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/shrinksafe

it may be one of the best kept public secrets of XSLT, but a simple identity transformation will do this, too. Since XSLT is ubiquitiously used within Cocoon, there's plenty of options to integrate the identity transformation in other transformations without adding another transformation step into a pipeline. So I don't think an additional solution would be required. I think
the real missing link is an example in the documentation.

Here's how a complete script would look like:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <!-- Identity transformation. -->
  <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
    <xsl:copy>
    </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Christian, I don't understand your proposal. What brings us using identity transformation?

Hi,
It would join all lines of the input javascript as xml.

--
Philippe Gauthier
INSERM