> Derek Hohls wrote:
>
> >"XSL and Database Actions are deprecated"
> >
> >As far as I know, XSL is not deprecated - perhaps you meant XSP?
> >But I am not sure that is deprecated... perhaps one of the developers
> >could address the plans for that technology - will it still
> be supported
> >in
> >versions 2.2 and beyond?
> >

> Are XSP's really deprecated ??
> They are still mentioned and fully described in the 2.1.10
> documentation.
> If think esql in xsp's are very usefull.
> If they are depricated then what is the replacement?

No, I think it is actually a matter of taste. Most development is obviously
done on flowscript/javaflow, so you might conclude xsp is out of fashion, or,
you might say xsp is mature and javaflow is bleeding edge. If you would have to
develop a banking system with peoples accounts, you might stick to the xsp/esql
solution, because it has been out there for much longer, and you might expect
less bugs. And to quote Warrell: "different horses for different courses", so,
it depends on what you want.

Ard