From: Steven D. Majewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:55:10 PM
Subject: Re: Using xsl:message and Cocoon

As the OP in that thread, I should note that despite Mark's help,
I was still never able to find a trace of the xsl:message output.
However, I gave up and tried some alternative ways of debugging
instead, so I didn't spend a lot of time trying to figure out
why it didn't work for me. Perhaps a xalan vs saxon issue?

-- Steve Majewski