Hi,

We have been using a patch for the TraxTransformer to get a more
sensible error message rather that just 'Stylesheet directed
termination':

        } catch (XSLTProcessorException se) {
            //throw new ProcessingException("Unable to get transformer
handler for " + this.inputSource.getURI(), se);
            /* [GJ] Patched to get sensible Exception messages */
            if (se.getCause() == null) {
                throw new ProcessingException("Invalid stylesheet " +
this.inputSource.getURI() + " : " + se.getMessage());//, se);
                } else {
                throw new ProcessingException("Invalid stylesheet " +
this.inputSource.getURI() + " : " + se.getCause().getMessage());//,
se.getCause());
                }
        }

It should be located near the end of the setup function.

Note that this patch was applied to Cocoon 2.1.4. Perhaps it is included
in the most recent version, I haven't checked.

HTH,
Geert

Drs. G.P.H. Josten
Consultant

Daidalos BV
Source of Innovation
Hoekeindsehof 1-4
2665  JZ  Bleiswijk
Tel.: +31 (0) 10 850 1200
Fax: +31 (0) 10 850 1199
www.daidalos.nl
KvK 27164984

De informatie - verzonden in of met dit emailbericht - is afkomstig van
Daidalos BV en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit
bericht onbedoeld hebt ontvangen, verzoeken wij u het te verwijderen. Aan dit
bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.