On Aug 30, 2007, at 10:20 AM, Edward S wrote:

that was a browser message

The cocoon: URL is only understood in the sitemap ( and, I think,
in flowscript ). If you're getting that as a browser error,
then the cocoon: URL is escaping the sitemap. The browser
really doesn't know what to do with 'cocoon:' .

I've had a similar glitch, where I was passing a base url param
to generate links. Mistakenly passing a cocoon: url generates
bad links.

-- Steve.
On 8/30/07, Steven D. Majewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:55 AM, Edward S wrote:

> thanks Jasha.
> I am trying to use it in a sitemap and am getting a 'unknown
> protocol: cocoon' error.
>
> Any idea why this is happening?
>
> thanks
>
> Ed.

Are you getting this message in the cocoon log ?
Or is that a browser error message ?

-- Steve Majewski