Hi Sébastien,

The WSProxy solution was kindly provided by Warrel Harries (rather than myself). In any case, I hadn't noticed the disappearance of the namespace information because my pipeline purges them anyway.

Andy

P.S. I'm also trying Franco's HTTPPostTransformer, which allows a block to be posted instead of the whole document.

Sébastien Geindre wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Before trying C2.2 implementation with servlet bloc and servlet service transformer, i try to use your WSProxy transformer.

In the transform method, protected org.w3c.dom.Document transform(org.w3c.dom.Document document), it seems that the variable document has lost all it namespace.

my xml data starts like that :
<wfs:Transaction
 xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs";
 xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
 xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc";
 xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml";
 xmlns:wims="http://www.flysafe-eu.org/wims";
 version="1.1.0"
 service="WFS">

and when i log document, i have this :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wfs:Transaction xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"; service="WFS" version="1.1.0">

have you remark that point ?

Sébastien.

Andrew Chamberlain a écrit :
Hi Warrell,

That's a useful tip.  Looks like a good solution if we stay with 2.1.10.

I've got a couple of options now, so will take a look and make a call.

Many thanks for your help,

Andy

warrell harries wrote:
Hi Andrew,

I had a similar need for this sort of component when invoking SOAP Web Services from Cocoon. I took the WebServiceProxyGenerator code and adapted it to be a Transformer. I had to change one of the headers to include the SOAP method but apart from that it is pretty much unchanged. Please find the code attached.

The pipeline that uses this transformer would contain the XML that you want to send to your Service; the Transformer will send it and return to the pipeline the response from the Service.

I hope this is what you were looking for.