Hi Jasha,

The Class is org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer. The version is whatever comes with cocoon 2.1.10

Doing something like:

<textarea ......>-</textarea>

does not work as the <textarea .. is generated from

<ft:widget id="lodge">
     <fi:styling  type="textarea" rows="10" cols="40"/>
</ft:widget>

by the forms styling and I can't work out how to change the stylesheets

Peter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Peter,

which serializer are you using (both class and version)?
As workaround you can put a   in the textarea if your version of the
XHTMLSerializer closes the textarea element (not very nice).

Jasha