The trick was written in the doco !
i needed to add <jx:import uri="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml" />
in my form template file

Raphaël

Raphaël Piéroni a écrit :
Joerg Heinicke a écrit :
On 10/18/07 10:39 AM, Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

I still can't find a simple example on binding with forms.

What about the samples that come with Cocoon?

Joerg

I digged the petstore and the cforms samples, but i still lack in
understanding how to bind my data.

Regards,

Raphaël