Robin Rigby pisze:
> I have follwed the Getting Started Guide as far as Using the Reloading
> Classloader [1].
>
> ----
>
> I move to getting-started-app/ and invoke
>
> mvn eclipse:eclipse.
>
> I get
>
> "Cannot execute mojo: eclipse. It requires a project with an existing
> pom.xml, but the build is not using one."
>
> Am I in the wrong directory or have I missed an opportunity to create a POM?

I hope that hint from Harald will help you. If not, it would be good if you
provide listing of
getting-started-app directory.

> ----
>
> Also:  the current version of cocoon-maven-plugin seems to be 1.0.0-M1, not
> 1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT.

Fixed now and will be published shortly.

> Also:  throughout the Getting Started Guide, it is sometimes not clear in
> which dirctory I should invoke the various mvn commands.  It becomes sort of
> instinctive after a while but only _after_ I have got started.  :-)

Yes, this tutorial could be more verbose and precise. I'll try to fix it in a
free time.

Thanks for suggestions.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski