Von: Grzegorz Kossakowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Do 08.11.2007 18:57
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: own widget

Felix Knecht pisze:
> @Grzegorz
> I thought Giacomo migrated the forms block to spring
> (cocoon-forms-1.1.0).Wouldn't it make more sense to use already the
> new forms block instead of the legacy one (probably it makes configuration
> also easier)?

Yes, Giacomo migrated forms to Spring recently but there are still two problems:
1. There was no release of Forms 1.1.0
2. There is no migration guide or any other document describing how things
changed and how
everything is going to work.

The second point is especially important and I'm little bit disappointed that
others making
incompatible (but wholeheartedly wanted!) changes do not write any
documentation. It's really not
hard to write migration guide but I believe it really helps our users. Am I
wrong?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

<<winmail.dat>>