Babak Farhang pisze:
>> Maven does all the 'installing' for you.  As I said, Cocoon 2.2 is very
>> different from earlier versions.  Maven is the key.  If you run Maven
>> from the command line as shown in the tutorial [1] it will download what
>> it needs from a remote repository and build a skeletal Cocoon 2.2
>> application for you.  Then you have to figure out how to split up your
>> existing app into suitable blocks and fit them into the new structure.
>> Following the other tutorials in sequence will help you understand how
>> to connect up other blocks.
>
> *My* problem is that I don't know what the artifact-ids for the
> various blocks are.  I imagine I have to specify these maven
> dependencies in my POM, right?

This site may be handy:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.cocoon

Also you should always check our website. For example, if you want to check
artifact id of template
block you can find all needed information here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/template/1.0/project-summary.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski